Terms of service
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to the sale of goods by CBD MED Schweiz Handels GmbH (hereinafter also "CBD MED", "we" or "seller") via our online shop at www.swiss-hempoil.com , https: // www.cbd-kaufen-schweiz.ch/ , https://schweizer-hanfoel.ch/ , https://www.schweizer-hanftropfen.ch/ (hereinafter also referred to as "shop" or "website") at the time of the contract current version. No medical products are sold on any of the sites mentioned above. This means that this product has no health effects and is not suitable for consumption.
- CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) The presentation of goods on our website merely represents a non-binding invitation to visitors to our shop to submit a purchase offer to us. Sending the order in the web shop by clicking the "Buy" button represents a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract on the part of the visitor.
(2) We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (" receipt confirmation"). This message does not yet constitute an acceptance of the offer to conclude a purchase contract. An effective purchase contract is only concluded with the receipt of another email (“shipping confirmation”) or by sending the ordered goods.
(3) The contract is concluded with CBD MED Schweiz Handels GmbH, Buchwiesenweg 4, 8355 Aadorf, Switzerland.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT
(1) The prices quoted are in euros including the statutory value added tax plus the specified shipping costs. The prices stated at the time of the order apply.
(2) The buyer (hereinafter also "customer") has the option of paying for the goods in advance, cash on delivery, credit card, SOFORT transfer and Klarna invoice. If he has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately, ie within seven days of the conclusion of the contract.
(3) We reserve the right to charge a flat reminder fee of CHF 10.00 per reminder if the buyer is in default of payment. The buyer is allowed to prove that the damage was significantly less than this flat rate or that there was no damage at all.
(4) Etwaige Rückzahlungen veranlassen wir automatisch auf das von Ihnen zur Zahlung verwendete Konto. Bei Zahlung per Rechnung und Vorkasse, wird die Rücküberweisung an das Konto angewiesen, von dem die Überweisung getätigt wurde.
(5) CBD MED Switzerland encrypts all your information with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This means that unauthorized persons are not given access to your data.
(1) The delivery of goods takes place via the shipping route to the delivery address specified by the buyer. In exceptional cases, delivery bottlenecks or other unforeseeable circumstances may result in longer delivery times than those specified. In particular, we have no influence on delivery delays caused by the shipping company. For international orders, the delivery may be delayed accordingly.
(2) The specified delivery period begins with receipt of payment.
(3) Delivery costs are borne by the buyer.
(4) You cannot pick up the goods directly from the address of CBD MED Switzerland.
- RESERVATION OF OWNERSHIP
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
- REGISTRATION ON OUR WEBSITE
(1) CBD MED Switzerland gives the customer the opportunity to register by clicking on the "Register" button and to open a customer account. Registration is purely voluntary in order to simplify future orders. Registration is not mandatory to place orders.
(2) The customer is obliged to treat his personal access data confidentially and not to make it accessible to unauthorized third parties.
(3) Registration with CBD MED Schweiz Handels GmbH is free of charge. There is no entitlement to registration. We can also link the registration to other requirements (e.g. checking the registration data). The customer is obliged to provide correct and correct information when registering. Changes to the data should be communicated by the customer to avoid costs if he wants to place a new order. In particular, the customer must provide his full name, address and email address. CBD MED is entitled to effectively deliver declarations to the customer to his email address, unless a more stringent form is required by law or agreement.
(4) The personal data saved during registration will be saved by us so that the customer can log in again with his access data at any time. Further information on the handling of personal data and data protection in general can be found in the data protection declaration, available at https://swiss-hempoil.com/datenschutz, see.
(5) A minimum age of 18 is required for registration and ordering on our website. You must confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Consumers have a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to contact us:
CBD MED Switzerland Handels GmbH
Phone: +052 366 89 18
You can find out about your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
CONSEQUENCES OF THE WITHDRAWAL:
If you cancel this contract, we will have all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than the one we offer, have chosen the cheapest standard delivery), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired. We bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out the form below and send it back to us. The revocation can also be declared informally.
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
EXCLUSION OR EARLY CANCELLATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
The right of withdrawal also does not exist for contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery;
The statutory warranty rights apply.
(1) The seller is fully liable for intent and gross negligence. For simple negligence, the seller is only liable for damage from injury to life, limb, health or an essential contractual obligation (obligation, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner can regularly trust and trust).
(2) In the event of a simple negligent breach of essential contractual obligations, the liability of the seller is limited to the foreseeable, typically occurring damage. Otherwise, the liability of the seller is excluded.
(3) Attention: If you have ordered one of our CBD oils, please note that the oil can leak if oil gets into the thread during transport. We therefore recommend not to transport the oil.
(4) The above limitations of liability also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the seller.
(5) The above limitations of liability do not apply if the seller has maliciously concealed a defect or has taken on a guarantee for the quality of the goods. The same applies to claims of the buyer under the Product Liability Act.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
(1) The buyer expressly agrees that communication between him and CBD MED Switzerland takes place electronically, in particular via unencrypted email. The buyer is aware that unencrypted emails offer only limited security and confidentiality.
(2) The buyer must ensure that the e-mail address provided by him for the order processing is correct so that the e-mails sent by the seller can be received at this address. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all emails sent by the seller or by third parties commissioned with the order processing can be delivered.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) General terms and conditions (GTC) of the buyer do not become part of the contract, even if CBD MED Switzerland does not expressly contradict them.
(2) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
(3) We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.