Shopping Cart
Quick view
Search for products on our site
See more
We deliver to 21 different EU countries!

    Load image into Gallery viewer, 10% organic CBD oil dissolved in MCT oil (without THC) 10ml

    Load image into Gallery viewer, 12% Bio CBD-Öl Tropfen (mit THC Anteil) 10ml - CBD MED Schweiz
On Sale

10% organic CBD oil dissolved in MCT oil (without THC) 10ml

1 Rezensionen
  • -€-84,00
  • Regular price €84,00
    ( / )
    Tax included.

    CBD: 10%
    THC: 0%

    The Broad Spectrum CBD hemp oil from CBD MED Switzerland comes from 100% organically certified Swiss cultivation. Using a certain process, the entire residual THC content is extracted from the CBD oil. The Broad Spectrum hemp oil from CBD MED Switzerland contains only natural ingredients.

    The environment is also thought of during extraction: 96% of the CO2 used flows back into the bottle and is used again. The other 4% are not lost either. Our growing plants are really happy about it!

    The oil base: This product line is made up of high-quality MCT oil. MCT is the abbreviation for medium-chain fatty acids (medium-chain triglycerides). Our MCT oil is of purely vegetable origin and consists of a mixture of triglycerides of saturated fatty acids, mainly caprylic acid (octanoic acid), capric acid (decanoic acid), caproic acid and lauric acid. These fatty acids are extracted from coconut oil, which is naturally rich in medium-chain fatty acids. This concentrated form increases the positive properties of the medium-chain fatty acids. MCT oils are particularly popular with athletes and in the ketogenic diet. Due to the high energy density, performance can be increased, not only during sports!

    Note: CBD is considered very safe. Only pregnant women should not use CBD supplements, as they may influence the function of the placenta.

    - MCT oil
    - Broad spectrum hemp extract

    Delivery time: 1-3 working days


    CBD content

    Per 10ml

    Per drop


    1000 mg

    4 mg